Monday, January 10, 2011

PEPPERONI PIZZA PUFFS

I decided to try out a few appetizer recipes last night, so I could decide what I wanted to make for the Super Bowl. These were a definite YES!!! Yummy & spicy! And super easy to make.

Ingredients:
3/4 c flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
3/4 c milk
1 egg
1 1/4 c Italian cheese blend, shredded
4 oz mini pepperoni
1 c. marinara
2 TBS fresh basil, chopped (I used my Italian herb seasoning grinder)

Grease a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, milk, egg, cheese and pepperoni, stirring until completely mixed. Spoon batter into muffin pan.
Sprinkle with chopped herbs.

Bake in preheated 400* oven for about 15 min. (just watch it, mine only took about 12 min)

Serve with warm marinara for dipping.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails