Friday, December 30, 2011

BACON CHEESE BALL

 
I can't believe I've never put this Bacon Cheese Ball recipe on here before! This recipe comes from my husband's family and they make it all. the. time.  Seriously.  But it's really that good - I just totally forgot about it until my son requested it for our New Year's Eve party.

Ingredients:
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1 c cooked, crumbled bacon
1/2 c Miracle Whip dressing
1/3 c parmesan cheese
1/4 c green onions
grated cheddar cheese*

*(I don't really have an amount for this - just add as much as you want until it looks good - it's up to you.) We probably do it different every time. :)


Directions:
Combine all ingredients together in a bowl.

Place mixture on plastic wrap and pull corners up and twist until it makes a ball - refrigerate until ready to serve.

Serve with lots of yummy crackers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails