Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Red Pepper & Parmesan Tilapia


Okay, I know - another Tilapia recipe.  What can I say?  I like Tilapia.  Plus I have a big bag of it in my freezer.

I think I liked this recipe better than the Crispy Baked Tilapia I posted in February.  It's very spicy and flavorful.  I also love the parmesan in it!!

Ingredients:
1/4 cup egg substitute
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 - 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp pepper
4 tilapia fillets

Directions:
Cover a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.

Place egg substitute in shallow bowl.  In another shallow bowl, combine cheese, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and pepper.  Dip fillets in egg substitute, then cheese mixture.

Place fillets on baking sheet and bake at 425 F for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails