Monday, November 19, 2012

Butterfinger Pie

 
I had a birthday on Saturday! Yep - and I'm really old! haha  The tradition in our house is that you get to choose what kind of cake you want for your birthday.  (One year my son wanted Krispy Kreme doughnuts, so we stacked them all up and put candles on top.)  Well, this is what I chose for my "cake". YUMMY!
 
This was probably the easiest pie I've ever made. Just a couple ingredients mixed together and dumped carefully poured into a pre-made crust.  Plus, Butterfingers are one of my favorites!
 
Butterfinger Pie  
 
Ingredients:
 
Oreo pie crust
8oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 of a 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup powdered sugar
8 oz tub Cool Whip, thawed
8 fun-size or 3 full-sized Butterfinger candy bars, chopped (plus extra for garnish)

Directions:

Combine cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter, and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl and mix until smooth.

Fold in Cool Whip. Add in chopped Butterfingers.

Pour into pie crust, cover and freeze until firm.

Add more chopped Butterfingers to the top before serving.


You can either serve it from the freezer (like ice cream pie) or thaw completely and eat all gooey and soft.  I like the ice cream way - yum! :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails